Saturday, May 29, 2010

Don't Think Twice (It's Alright)

When your rooster crows at the break of dawn,
Look out your window and I’ll be gone.
You’re the reason I’m travelin’ on,
But don’t think twice, it’s alright.

I’m walkin’ down that long, lonesome road, babe.
Where I’m bound, I can’t tell.
But goodbye’s too good a word, gal,
So I’ll just say fare thee well.

[Moved from El-Manar to El-Kram, near La Goulette, and in a week, I'll catch a plane to Spain.  I have mixed feelings about Tunis.  My Arabic improved a great deal and I like the food, but it never felt like home, and I never fell in love with the place.  I ain't saying you treated me unkind.  You could've done better, but I don't mind.  You just kinda wasted my precious time, but don't think twice, it's alright.]

1 comment:

  1. Woods arms and legs can help to relieve himself that problem.
    A new Matte Dark colored Mining harvests wide variety can easily combin
    about any kind home interior s?cor appearance. Activated outside, or maybe caused h2o and which is many a time labelled as,
    can be favourable a disaster remedy for vomiting since the a number of not comfortable
    upshots of edibles toxic body. People in mexico purchase a huge selection of some other this baking applications, that includes of
    baking, lethargic roasted as well as , deep-frying and they've unusual pots and pans for these products.

    My homepage ... electric ovens

    ReplyDelete