Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Djerban and Tunisian cuisine

Not to get all bigoted about this, but Jewish brik is way crispier [i.e. better] than its Muslim counterpart.  
I didn't even remember to take a picture until it was half-consumed.

After a long day of visiting Jewish sites, I followed my heart to a seafood restaurant and ate a mountain of clams.  My stomach pays no attention to the Book of Leviticus.  Well, most of me ignores that book.



The Best Way to Get Called Fat
[Spoken in a thick Belgian French accent]


"Edward, it is okay you carry a few extra kilos. You love wine.  You love food.  You love life."

1 comment:

  1. I hear southern spain has amazing fruits. To me fruits don't count and neither do foods served on top of drinks. Therefore we cannot consume any countable calories in Spain.

    ReplyDelete